We are capable of CNC machining, milling, assembly, programming, and turning. All parts undergo tolerance checks throughout the manufacturing process by our quality assurance department.
Quality control includes the following:
- First Article Inspection
- Management of Key Characteristics
- Record Retention
- Nonconformance Documentation
- Part Qualification Process
- Production Process Planning Verification
- Software Quality (Embedded / Product Acceptance)
- Internal Auditing Requirements
- Sub-tier Supplier Control
- Direct Shipments & Electronic Signatures
Quality control is an integral part of the manufacturing process. Precision’s experienced team ensures that parts are manufactured to customer specifications.
Precision prides itself on its ability to build quality parts for its customers.