Currently Precision has co-operation agreements with EXMD Airframe, based in Canada and FairTech Engineering Services, based in India.
1/. EXMD Airframe
EXMD airframe offers full Tier I professional Aircraft Engineering Services to the OEM Airframe design industry.
EXMD specializes in the following:
- Design Services-Dessault, CATIA and Siemens Nx5
- Stress Anaysis-static, failsafe, Fatigue, Damage, and Tolerance
- Finite Element Modelling
- Tooling-design, manufacture and install
- Materials and process engineering-materials selection, coatings and sealants, and Specification
- System Design-Mechanical, Electrical, Fuel, Pneumatic, and Hydraulic
- Engineering Data Conversion
- Supply Chain Management-Tier II and Tier III supplier qualification
- Processing-Full Chemical Processing and Paint
Although we do not need all the services that EXMD can provide our co-operation agreement gives us the benefit of a professional group that can assist us in our future growth that will include some of the services they offer.
2/. FairTech Engineering Services Ltd.
FairTech is an Aerospace Product Design Services & Consulting Company formed with an objective to deliver the ever increasing demand for a reliable, high technology solutions from the Global Aerospace, Defense, Automotive and General Engineering OEMs.
Established in Feb 2007, FairTech is headquartered in the Silicon Valley of India – Bangalore, with branches in the United Kingdom and Germany. The global operations cover Europe, UK, USA, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
FairTech services cater to all the facets of Engineering Product Design and Development processes.
With Fairness and Technology being the hallmark of its All Business activities, FairTech strives to deliver an enduring business advantage to its customers by virtue of its uncompromising business ethics, steadfast belief in its technical expertise and a strong commitment towards monitoring and continual improvement of its project management and quality systems.
FairTech design center is accredited to ISO 9001:2008 & AS9100 Rev. C and is also audited by major Airbus Tier-1 suppliers and CEMILAC-India.
Our relationship with Fairtech is expected to produce huge benefits to Precision over the next few years due to its experienced engineering personnel.